1. Acceptance of Order – by ordering any goods from the Seller the Buyer will be deemed to accept that these conditions take precedence over any other conditions contained on or in any letter, order form or the like received by the Seller in connection with the goods so ordered unless specifically agreed in writing.
2. Quotations – all quotations and tenders are given by the Seller on condition that the Seller shall not be bound until he/she has communicated his/her written acceptance of the Buyers order.
3. Price – all prices quoted or accepted are exclusive of Value Added Tax and the contract price shall be such price plus Value Added Tax.
4. Payment – On order unless otherwise agreed in writing in respect of payment, time shall be the essence of the Contract. Interest will be payable by the buyer at the rate of one and a half percent per month for outstanding sums from the date payment became due.
5. Acceptance – Buyer to inspect goods immediately on delivery.Goods shall be deemed to be in a safe place and in good condition until payment.
6. Risk – The risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery.The Buyer shall keep the goods in a safe place and in good condition until payment.
7. Title – Ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of: goods; and all other sums which are or which become due to the Seller from the Buyer. Until ownership of the goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer must: hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as the Seller’s bailee; and store the goods separately from all other goods of the Buyer or any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Seller’s property and not move the goods from the premises to which they were delivered; and maintain the goods in satisfactory condition. The Buyer’s right to possession of the goods shall terminate immediately if: the Buyer makes any voluntary arrangement with its creditors or (being an individual or firm) becomes bankrupt or (being a company) becomes subject to an administration order or goes into liquidation (otherwise than for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction); or an encumbrancer takes possession, or a receiver is appointed, of any of the property or assets of the Buyer; or the Buyer ceases, or threatens to cease, to carry on business; or the Seller reasonably apprehends that any of the events mentioned above is about to occur in relation to the Buyer and notifies the Buyer accordingly and the Seller shall be entitled to cancel this contract or suspend any further deliveries under this or any other contract without any liability to the Buyer, and if the goods have been delivered but not paid for the price shall become immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
7a. The Buyer grants to the Seller, its agents and employees an irrevocable license at any time to enter any premises where the goods are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where the Buyers right to possession is terminated, to recover them.
Returns policy: MOST IMPORTANT – All goods must be examined on delivery and any fault or missing item(s) noted in full on the accompanying paperwork. Failure to comply with the above, will result in all claims for damage, fault or missing items being rejected. A signature marked unexamined will be treated as a clear signature.If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us (at your own cost) within 14 days, and receive a full refund on your order. To qualify for a refund, items must be returned without damage, in the original packaging. You are responsible for arranging return transit of the items, and for the costs involved. Do not damage the packaging.
Please notify us within 24 hours if you intend to return a purchase.There will be a 20% restocking fee on returned items. Authorisation is required prior to the return of any item. We will give you instructions on where to return the items. We recommend that you insure returned items for the full value prior to return.Items that have been installed by ourselves, and packaging removed in the process, will qualify for only a 50% refund, assuming that all items are returned to us in perfect condition and adequately packaged. All sales on special orders are final. No returns are allowed on special orders.
Real wood products cannot be returned because of a knot in the wood, or a change in colour over time. Knots and colour changes are completely normal and admired by most who are experienced with real wood furniture. Knots and colour changes in wood do not qualify as factory defects. Stained wood have uneven stain by design. This is not a defect and does not qualify as such.Leather is a natural skin, there will be individual grain, natural skin markings and shade variations. Each hide is totally individual, and surface growth and bruise marks distinguish it from plastic. These marks are features of skin, not faults.Colour matching our products with furniture, paint or material purchased from another source is not a condition that qualifies to return an item.
Colour matching is not a condition that qualifies for a return under this return policy. No warranty for colour matching is expressed or implied. Digital photography has been used to capture colour samples in real life high resolution images posted on our web site. We can also provide you with colour samples for most of our products. However, digital photography is not a true representation of colour samples. In addition, the colour settings on any computer may be altered.
Repairs policy: All warranties are on a “back to base, replacement parts” basis. The Company will replace faulty parts for the duration of the guarantee totally free of charge. Replacement parts/items will have to be paid for in advance and will be credited when faulty part/item is received back in our warehouse. Customers must return the faulty part in adequate packaging to ensure no further damage. The company must be notified in advance and have authorised the return/replacement. Having inspected the part, the Company will then arrange for a replacement to be sent, free of charge. The company reserve the right to charge for any repairs or replacements, where misuse has occurred. Customers that require a fitter to fit any part will be charged a call out of £45 for the first 30 minutes, and a travel charge of £1.00 per mile from base. These charges are to be paid in advance.
Warranty requirements: To ensure that your warranty is valid, it is necessary to maintain your furniture and ensure its proper use throughout the warranty period. In particular; upholstery must be cleaned and hoovered on a regular basis. Where relevant, weight limits must be noted and adhered to at all times. Desking should be checked six monthly to ensure that fittings remain secure. Furniture must not be moved other than by professional personnel who are trained to do so.
Open weekdays 8:30 - 17:00
Unit 4 Brunel Way
Severalls Industrial Park
Design your office
Reviews on Trustpilot