Workplace projects and office furniture fit-out
Enhance productivity, efficiency and morale and attract new talent with your new office space design.
Let's design your perfect workplace
We all know that how your office looks and feels will have a distinct impact on the productivity and happiness of your workforce. But don't worry, we are here to help you.
Whether you are designing your reception area, boardroom or simply redesigning an open plan office space, we will help you to identify the right office desks, chairs and storage to meet your needs. We are happy to plan your office together with you by simply sharing our screen. You need nothing more than a browser and Internet connection.
- Easily design your next office with our team of experts
- Ensure your space is meeting all of the health & safety guidelines and regulations
- Help boost office wellness and team productivity and creativity
Specialists in office planning
Since 1977, we have been creating productive office spaces for companies across the UK. With our office planning tool, we help you to visualise your existing office and identify any wasted space or opportunities for change. Before planning out a new office layout, we always recommend to go through the check list below:
- Have clarity about the number of employees on-site and by department.
- Double checking the number of private offices and other private office space you may want on-site.
- Have an idea about the number of remote or flexible working employees who may occasionally require a workstation or somewhere to sit and plug their laptops in.
- Department-specific needs i.e. storage, printers etc.
- General workflow and how the office can work more efficiently, i.e. do certain departments collaborate often?
- Breakout areas
Office ideas that will inspire collaboration and productivity
Taylor Wimpey and Javelin bench
The brief was to create a sleek, modern, and functional working environment. To achieve this, Century Office delivered 86 of their Javelin bench desks. This popular desk can be customised in multiple different ways with 13 different desktop finishes to choose from, sliding tops, the option to add a screen, and additional extras such as powdered feet.
For this workplace project, the desk was specified in white with a beautiful anthracite edge and each desk was additionally fitted with sliding tops, power modules for plugs, USB and data, as well as screens in Taylor Wimpey’s purple colour scheme.
"Brilliant service and products, all installed on time by an excellent very professional team. I can’t praise enough how well our office fit out went, we have a great modern office environment which is appreciated by our staff. Century Office worked flawlessly with our project partners, Simcott, and more than willing to deal with those last minute replans. A follow up demo by Steve of Century Office on how to adjust and sit correctly has gone down very well with staff! All in all 5 star."