A high-quality single motor height adjustable desk is an integral part of a proper ergonomic workstation. The Liberty electric sit/stand desking solutions are affordable and are keeping you active and healthy at work or in the home office. Raise and lower the desk frame from 715mm – 1190mm at the touch of a button. The digital display and controller is equipped with an up and down button and four memory set buttons - all programmable to specific heights. The control operates the movement of the two-part telescopic legs at a rate of 30mm per second. For low energy consumption, the desk switches to sleep mode after a period of inactivity. The Liberty desk frame can lift evenly up 80kgs. The frames are telescopic and can be fitted to these desk top sizes: 1200mm length x 800-600mm depth, 1400mm length x800-600mm depth, 1600mm length x 800-600mm depth.
- Available in three frame finishes - white, silver and black
- Operated via control panel with LCD display
- Anti-crush feature
- Anti-Lowering collision (sensitivity adjustment)
- Anti-Rising collision (sensitivity adjustment)
- Four memory settings
- Two-part telescopic leg for extended range
- Evenly lifts up to 80kgs at a rate of 30mm per second
- Power save feature
- Height range 715mm – 1190mm (including top)
All prices exclude VAT.
The Liberty sit-stand desk frame comes with a 5-year frame warranty and a 3-year motor warranty.
Controller user guide